A different approach is required for the Mother’s Day celebrations of 2022. It’s obvious: Lockdown is the main reason.
No cafe hopping for brunch, dinner, shopping sprees, or weekend getaways. It’s all about the customary Mother’s Day rituals.
- We have created a Homemade Mother’s Day Plan because viruses don’t infect emotions.
- These ideas will make her feel special, from emotions to fun to everything in between.
Are you ready to celebrate Mother’s Day in Quarantine?
- Breakfast in Bed
Start the day with a crispy-munchy note. You can take over her kitchen for a day. She may not like it initially, but she will eventually love it. Make your grandmother or mother’s favorite breakfast. You can make a variety of different dishes for them. To brighten their Mother’s Day, place it on a tray and add a bunch flowers.
- Take a deep breath and soak in the Yogic Vibes
It’s time to get into some yogic vibes after a quiet breakfast. You can create a peaceful environment for meditation and yoga on the balcony or terrace. Get out your mats and light the incense sticks. Om Shanti Om. The moms will feel relaxed and unwind during this mini yoga break. This is the perfect time to give them the time they need, and it’s a great opportunity to get into the practice.
- Spa Time:
You can give her the gift of relaxation and rejuvenation every year by taking her to a spa. These are difficult times. The spa cannot come to you, but you can go to it. All you need to get started is a bathrobe, bubble bath soap, rose petals and scented candles. Make her bathroom a spa and let her indulge. She will love the’me-time’.
- Make a gift by hand
You can pamper her and give her a wonderful spa experience, but why not make something special for her? Mother’s Day would be incomplete without gift ideas. Handmade gifts are the best gift because they speak louder than any other gift. So, get started. You can either make a card the way you did in your youth, or take inspiration from social media and create something special for her. You can find many DIY Mothers Day gifts on Youtube and Pinterest.
- Tea Time Bonding
Quarantine gave us the opportunity to spend quality time with our families. We rarely get to talk to our mothers because of the daily hustle and bustle. We have so much to learn and share with her that we are missing. Now is the right time. Enjoy some tea and bond with one another. Enjoy a beautiful view, tea and some chit-chat.
- Sweet Celebrations
- Mother’s Day calls for celebrations. Celebrations are sweetened with a piece of cake.
- You can either bake your love for her or opt for contactless delivery from some of the well-respected online bakeries.
- You can arrange for a cake to end your Mother’s Day in comfort and style.
- These are six ways to celebrate Mother’s Day at Home in a loving and fun way.
- Although you may not be able do anything grand for her it is the little gestures that make a lasting impression. See ya, Sunday!
Must Read: tech startup versus tech sme who wins